|Typical Camp at The Badlands|
- Distance Traveled: Freeride
- Difficulty: Anything from flat to super gnarly hill climbs
- Best Time To Ride: Early Fall, Late Spring, Summer.
- Type: Clay, grey shale. Singletrack ridges, hill climbs, and double track.
- Location: SouthEast of Mountain View Wyoming. (see map) or click for Directions to the Badlands from your location to the turn off, then continue SouthWest on the dirt road for a mile and a half. The badlands area can be seen from the road. (as seen on the map)
- Elevation: About 6,900 feet