|Jump near camp|
- Distance Traveled: Freeride
- Difficulty: Easy to Extreme and everything in between
- Best Time To Ride: Spring or Fall
- Time To Complete: Freeride
- Type: Clay hills
- Location: 12 miles West of Hanksville Utah. Click for Directions to the Caineville Riding Area from your location.
- Elevation: 4,300 feet
Key GPS Points
- Entrance from highway 24: 38.364995,-110.913441 (Elevation 4,300')
|Lots of places to get a little air|
|Love the evenings here|
|Amazing place to ride|
|Roosting After Rain, Clouds in Background|
View Cineville Flickr Photo Album for more pictures.