|Little Arch, people ride across this!|
- Distance Traveled: Around 20 miles
- Difficulty: Medium Difficulty, 3+ on redrock jeepers scale, 4+ being the hardest.
- Best Time To Ride: Fall or Spring
- Time To Complete: 2.5 hrs
- Type: Double Track and Jeep Trail consisting mostly of slickrock with some sandy sections.
- Location: North of Moab UT(see map) or click for Directions To Trail Head from your location.
- Elevation: About 4,200 feet
Key GPS Points
- Trail Head: 38.533367,-109.607717
- Little Arch: 38.5636,- 109.585817
- Overlook: 38.5851,- 109.595283