|Nice place for a break|
- Distance Traveled: Around 20 miles
- Difficulty: mostly easy with some difficult sections
- Best Time To Ride: Fall or Spring
- Time To Complete: 3 to 4 hrs
- Type: Double Track and Jeep Trails, numerous river crossings combined with a section of 50” atv trail.
- Location: South of Moab UT(see map) or click for Directions To Trail Head from your location then follow the route as detailed on the map below.
- Elevation: About 4,200 feet
Key GPS Points
- Trail Head: 38.466241,-109.600832
- Loop, West side: 38.382503,-109.48405
- East side of loop: 38.381801,-109.478779