|A nice day at the knolls camped near a dune field|
- Difficulty: All Types, mostly intermediate
- Best Time To Ride: Spring and Fall, but can be ridden year round!
- Type: Sand dunes, mud flats, rocky hills, and whoops
- Location: 80 miles West of Salt Lake along I-80. Click for Directions to Knolls OHV Area from your location.
- Elevation: 4,200 to 4,300 feet.
Here is some video footage from a trip we took in February. It started out pretty cold with snow in places then warmed up nicely.
Key GPS Points
- Knolls pay station/entrance: 40.719791, -113.285157
|Traveling across one of the mud flats. Dunes etc. are scattered throughout the flats making for fun riding.|
|Having fun in the sand.|
|A trip we made with tents. It's good idea to have long stakes if setting up on the sand like this if the wind kicks up.|