|Five mile pass in March|
- Distance Traveled: Open play area
- Difficulty: Easy, moderate, and difficult
- Best Time To Ride: Spring, Summer, Fall
- Time To Complete: Freeride, open
- Type: open play area consisting of double width atv trails and jeep trails.
- Elevation: 5,300 to 6,400 feet
- Location: West of Lehi. Click for Directions to Five Mile Pass from your location
Directions to Five Mile Pass from your location
Key GPS Points
- Main Parking/Staging Area 40.237,-112.163
|Typical terrain at fivemile|
|Riding near parking area, Fivemile Pass|
|Typical camping area Fivemile Pass|
View Fivemile Pass Flickr Album for more pictures.